Our Services

Shokofeh Amin

Iam Shokofeh Amin, a former attorney in Iran. I received my Bachelors of Art in Judicial Law in 2003 and my Masters of Art in Human Rights from Allameh Tabatabaei University in 2007. Since 2008, I have practiced Iranian Law in Iran and in USA.

I am currently the legal advisor in California regarding Iranian Law and consulate affairs and accepting clients worldwide. First 10 minutes consultation at no charge. Not licensed to practice law in any jurisdiction in the United States.

Discover Some More Areas

Specializing in Iranian Law

Living Trust & Will

Important information about Living Trust and Will What is a Living Trust? A living...


The Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the US Department of the Treasury administers...

Iranian Power of Attorney

Did you know that we can obtain your certified power of attorney in about a week?

Iranian Passport

Did you know that for a newborn from an Iranian father you need to obtain a separate passport...

Iranian Birth Certificate

Did you know that only father can apply for a birth certificate of children under 18?

Iranian Marriage Registration

Did you know that to register your marriage abroad you need a local marriage certificate?

Iranian Power of Attorney

In Iran, a power of attorney is a legal document that allows one person (the agent) to act on behalf of another person (the principal) in various legal, financial, and administrative matters.

Iranian Marriage Registration

Iranian marriage certificates are used to verify the marital status of individuals and are required for a wide range of legal and administrative purposes.

Iranian Divorce Registration

Did you know that your non-Iranian divorce documents are not accepted in Iran?

Death Registration

Did you know that if someone passes away abroad a death certificate must be obtained from...

Iranian Probate

Did you know that you must first obtain a death certificate before applying for “hasr-e verasat”...

Will & Conveyance Deed

Do you know the difference between Will and Conveyance Deed?

Retirement Pension

Did you know that in order to receive your parent’s retirement pension you must be single and...

Exit Permit for Drafted Men for Military Service

Did you know that men over the age of 18 are automatically drafted for military service?

Iranian Probate

Iranian probate laws and regulations are complex and can vary depending on the circumstances of the deceased person's estate.

Exit Permit for Drafted Men for Military Service

This permit is usually issued by the government or military authorities and allows the drafted men to travel abroad to receive military training or participate in military operations.

Legal and Judiciary Matters in Iran

Did you know that you do not need to travel to Iran if someone has filed a claim against you or...

Iranian Name Change

Did you know that for anyone over the age of 18 they can only apply for name change once?

Iranian National ID card

Did you know that since June of 2019 new Kart Melli is not issued to Iranians abroad?

Sale of Real Property and Personal Assets

Did you know that you can provide a power of attorney to an attorney in our Iran office to sell...